HILOTHERAPY is a thermal healing method that operates in a localized manner on damaged parts of the body with cold and warmth, and positively affects the oxygen requirement of tissue, metabolism, blood flow and pain receptors in the affected tissue in the interest of rapid healing and/or relieving pain.
The HILOTHERAPY allows such effects while offering constant temperature at an exact degree, relative to the respective indication, within the specified temperature range.
- Oral, jaw, and facial surgery
- Plastic/aesthetic surgery
- Vascular and microsurgery
- Sports medicine
- Emergency medicine
- General post-operative wound healing
- Physiotherapy/rehabilitative medicine
- Pain relief
- Sprains, pulled muscles, torn muscles, dislocations, tendinitis
- Inflammatory rheumatism
- Hand-foot syndrome
- Functional rehabilitation, like improving mobility and muscle relaxation
Trust in quality
We offer quality you can trust in. Our products are TÜV-cerficated (EN ISO 13485 from TÜV SÜD).
> Look and see